Friday, July 4, 2008

And Thursday


So the pillow fun continued on and on. I am a silly aunt but I got a huge kick out of getting just the right shot of these boys (and they loved checking out their still shots too :)
Coloring out on the deck with the warm summer air and gorgeous mountain views

All gussied up for the Oakley Rodeo

Crazy Cowboy Bean

stylin' cousins

Cares was beyond tired and still a very sweet girl by the end of night. She just needed a cuddly grandma to rest on.

Somehow Bentley was going strong --all the way through the fireworks show at the very end :)

And Maddie was too!

Thanks mom and dad for taking us to the rodeo (and for sharing your sweet cabin with us too!)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the action shots of the boys. Love your rodeo shirt. Love that Beans and Joe are such identicals. Love MJ's crazy face in that rodeo pic. Love summer nights in the Utah mountains.

Anonymous said...

Wow, MJ isn't usually that excited in photos...I love it!
Silly kids and super fun rodeo!

Bobbi said...

We loved having you there! I am glad to see the years long tradition of the Oakley Rodeo still be a part of our 4th of July. Thanks for coming!I love your patriotism, your family, and this great country.

Kristin Sokol said...

I just can't stop myself from saying how cute you guys are. Bently looks just like his Daddy!