Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wednesday at the Cabin


All packed up in Cec's car and ready to go! (oh, except for the fact that I forgot the kids' bag at home--left it in my way so I would have to step over it several times while loading other things and thus surely remember it...duh. No worries--Joseph rescued it and brought it up when he and Chad came up after work)
Playing in the huge bunk room (kids played--moms laid on the beds and rested/watched the craziness)
Will launching into the pillow pile
and Ethan's turn (sorry about the blurry pics--I needed more light...)
3 little cousins in the huge tub. How are my kids so fair compared to the brown Maddie Jane?!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun! MJ is so dark. Don't worry Beans and Cares are probably darker than Max wil ever be.

Bobbi said...

Who knew that jumping off of beds could be so entertaining?! The kids were all adorable, so fun to have them all together and playing happily (most of the time). And for the rest of us to get to bask in the cool air, the gorgeous view, and each other was lovely. It's a special place, for sure.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was so funny how entertained those boys were with that jumping project. And that the thrill lasted over three days! I was glad to just lay there and watch their craziness! Such a fun cabin.
And yes, MJ got some good olive skin genes (obviously she is related to her dad in that area, not me).