Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today I Love...


1) Dial's Yogurt Aloe Vera hand soap. We tried some at Cec's yesterday and loved the smell. Now we have our own!


2) Any and all sundresses on Caroline. She is such a busy little player and often outside so I like to pair them with leggings just to save her knees some grief. I wish I were 2 so I could wear her colorful, loose and sleeveless dresses too!


3) The fact that I have 2 1/2 months off of teaching. I feel like such a wimp when I only work one afternoon a week but I am happy to have the freedom and not worry about arranging a weekly babysitter for a while.


4)My new Shade swimsuit (in orchid).


5) Jason on The Bachelorette. I'm not sure if he's the best fit with Deanna and frankly, they probably won't end up together since Deanna is kind of, how can I say this, um, not my favorite girl to watch on TV. Anyway, after last night's episode, when Jason was hanging out with his small son, he melted my heart. Cute. I heart dads in general.


6) The song Lollipop by Mika. I would post the video but it is totally whacked out and random so I'll just add the link here. Take a quick listen if you don't already know it (it has been out for over a year). My kids beg me to play it on repeat as we drive around town because we all love the upbeat vibe and silly lyrics that are easy to sing along to, "say love, say love..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Mika too and Lollipop is a super fun song. Love sundresses on MJ every day. Love your new suit...are you going to wear it tomorrow to the pool? Also loved Jason and his son on Bachelorette. I couldn't stop crying! Don't love her AT ALL so I haven't watched the show for a few weeks but I had to see the hometown dates. And what was up with that ending and Graham and the note and the tears etc? Glad you got that yummy soap...I stocked up last time I was at Target because I had loved the first one so much. Yay, this is a long comment!

Krista said...

wow all fun new things for me to learn about. I must try the soap. Maybe I will try it at your house on thurs. I like the suit too. I like the song too. My kids would like it I'm sure.

Heidi said...

Yay for new swimsuits! That soap sounds cool- what is "yogurt" ish about it? I cried watching Jason last night! He is for sure the best guy there but you are right they probably won't end up together. She is weird and goes best with Jeremy I think.