Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mission Beach

In the late afternoon, the day of Marshall's graduation, Stacey, Joe, the kids and I walked down to the beach to play in the ocean. I think we felt a little homesick for it after our visit to Hawaii a few months ago. Bentley and Cares just jumped right in--they were quite eager to feel the cool water on their toes.
The babes were too cute playing with this huge seaweed rope--they lugged it all the way out of the water and then pulled it right back in.

Outside our dinner spot in Old Town

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Marsh is so tan! I want to go to the beach (I mean of an ocean not a lake)!

Bobbi said...

More fun pictures of that great week-end! Such cute kids (yours and mine!). Thanks for sharing--I'll get to mine soon.

Anonymous said...

How funny to see them lugging that sea weed around! Ahhh, nothing like the beach (like Heidi, I have to echo the emphasis on ocean beach, not lake beach).