Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hot Days

On Monday, we played with Mary and Krista at the Cottonwood Heights pool. On Tuesday, we played with Cec and Cath at the Lifetime pool. Today I figured that we could just hang out inside and take a break from the sun. But after running to the grocery store with the kids I just had to get them outside and enjoying the gorgeous summer weather. We filled up the wading pool and they had a ball. And now they are both napping soundly--ahhhh, I love wearing those babes out :)
Picnic on the patio
Sol Rosenberg as a child, "all of my shoes and all of my glasses" (sorry, random inside joke...)
Peek-a-boo Caresie!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun! I need some sun play time too!

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of the sun and outdoors right now! We swam again at the Hubers this afternoon with all of the Kindergartners and then Gracie and Lindsey. It was lovely!

Anonymous said...

Joe just told me about Caresie's naked run down the slide. Hilarious!!!

Bobbi said...

Isn't nice to have it warm, and then to be a SAHM so you can play with them like that?

Krista said...

cute pics care. I am really loving these "hot days" that's funny I just wrote hot dogs instead of days...Well, we need to get together again soon and play.