Thursday, October 18, 2007

Catalog Cravings

After Bentley's nap this afternoon we browsed through 2 catalogs I had been saving: the Pottery Barn holiday issue and the glossy, October Nordstrom. Wow--how is it nearly time for Christmas? Secretly, I am totally excited. OK--maybe not so secretly :) Here's just a taste of what I loved:


Don't be surprised if you see any or all of these items decorating my home come December (or even the end of November...) Oh, and a girl can always wish for a new pair of darling shoes from Santa right? Even this girl who has way too many already but craves them like crazy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, Christmas decorations! I heart them all! Maybe we can buy all of the same ones (it wouldn't be the first time).
Love those shoes...

Heidi said...

Hurray for Christmas!!! I say start decorating right now. I already am listening to christmas music in my car and then singing it around Ben and he just rolls his eyes at me.

I especially love those pillows! The shoes would look great on you, hopefully they are not in the above $200 price range like my Christmas wish shoes from J.Crew are!

Bobbi said...

I LOVE the shoes!!! And the pillows and the balls...The hanging balls remind me of the fake apples I used to hang from the ceiling with the red ribbons that Tye would "play" when he heard the "Ring silver bells" song and make us all laugh. I might have to get those balls (as if I need anymore Christmas decorations). You have good taste!

Ruth Ann said...

this is my first time commenting on a blog, but I thought I would break the ice. cute decorations. Did you know those balls are super easy to make? maybe we should plan a craft day with the sisters! Cute shoes! I love the eggplant ones you gave me a while ago. I wore them just last week.