Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

I think this picture pretty much sums up our Christmas Eve. How lucky we felt to have our 3 day old Christmas baby in the nativity this year. Cute cousin Connor, dressed up as a cow, kept coming up to Luke, stroking his head and saying "Ooohhh, it's okay baby Jesus."It was so sweet and one of my favorite things about the night. My other favorite: not being in the hospital but gathered together with my wonderful family.




And then there were some very fun gifts from Grandma and Grandpa for all the grandchildren. Livs and Cares got a new Playmobile grand mansion (and it has been well used everyday since!)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please send me the family picture...I love it in black and white. So glad we did that. And so glad you were there with a precious new bundle for the celebrating. Made it an especially memorable Christmas Eve.

Heidi said...

IT was so special to have Luke there that night.

I love Livs in her elf coat

Bobbi said...

The family picture is beautiful! I do like it in black and white. It was a wonderful evening. We were so glad you and baby Luke were there!