Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thoughts Today

--Baking zucchini bread with produce from my mom's garden. It smells heavenly (and is making me so hungry.) Thanks Mom!

--Baby boy is kicking like crazy as I type. I think the heat of my laptop excites his lively little soul.

--Fighting (bickering, teasing, disagreeing) between Bentley and Cares is at an all time high this week. We (I) am anxious for school to start back up--those 2 need time apart and some new adventures.

--Planning on swimming tomorrow with the kids even though the pool basically opens right at Livs' naptime. We will push that nap back for the sake of wearing out my kids' hyper summer bodies--for hours on end if needs be!

--Getting so excited to sort through baby boy things. Tricky timing between my 2 boys in that Bentley was born in May in Phoenix while our new one will most likely arrive on a snowy, cold winter day. At least those cuddly newborn nightgowns work in any season...love those.



4 comments:

Krista said...

mmmmm zucchini bread and mmmm long jammies are so snuggly. I love those.

Heidi said...

So glad you are feeling better n ow and able to enjoy the pending scents of autumn!

Anonymous said...

So true about Heid's comment. Is it already time for autumn scents? How did the summer fly by so quickly?

Fun to have baby boy kicking so much!

Bobbi said...

Glad you are feeling better, Carrie. It is exciting that autumn is coming, and such a wonderful event on the horizon for you guys. Love darling baby gowns! And always loved kids going back to school--they get tired of each other and home after a while. Yay for school!