Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our Weekend


On Friday we babysat my nephew Connor while his mama was out of town. And by we I do mean all 3 of my kids and me--they each entertained him in his/her own way and it was very helpful. Here Livs and Connor explored Cares' Pet Vet kit:

This evening we met up with my parents and Heidi for dinner at Cafe Rio and a short hike in Little Cottonwood up to Lisa Falls:


I hate that my flash went off for this shot but the kids smiles were all pretty cute...




My big kids and Joseph ventured off way up the craggy side of the falls, leaving Livs and me to hang out down below

My baby showed me the art of tossing rocks into the river
My family finally returned to us, got soaked in the waterfall one last time and snuggled up next to their dry mommy:








3 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for inviting us on yet another fun activity. So pretty and perfect up in the canyons. I miss it already (and you guys too!)

Bobbi said...

It was a fun and lovely evening with you guys. Your big kids are so sweet to Sadie and Max. We didn't even know those falls were there, and it was a perfect little hike.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about that hike either!

Thanks for keeping Connor all day Friday. He really loves you and your kiddos and I am glad he didn't even want to leave your house that night.