Monday, August 22, 2011

20 Weeks


Half-way done with this pregnancy and feeling like it. I feel large in the belly, a little more awkward as I sleep at night, and have even had some contractions when I've pushed myself too much in a day. I do, however, have much more energy for sorting, organizing and cleaning projects and even went for a morning walk with all my kiddos today--Bentley rode his bike alongside the double stroller with both my girls in it (Cares was feeling under the weather today--turns out she has a full-blown ear infection and was rightfully feeling quite awful).

Here's to 20 more weeks...although I suspect it will be more like 17 or 18 but we'll see :)




4 comments:

Heidi said...

Livs is a total Linus in that pic, love it.

Keep that baby in there sis!

Bobbi said...

You are looking so much sparklier, with your great smile returning and rosy cheeks again. Hang in there, Carrie!

Anonymous said...

Halfway mark is a huge one! The rest will fly by with you feeling better and accomplishing more.

Maybe this one will bake a little longer and you can safely make it through the holidays and beyond.

Joseph said...

Mmmmm. What are you baking? I want one!