Thursday, May 5, 2011

How to Please Mom

This post is for my hubby, and truly, any man who would like to give his wife a Happy Mother's Day. Read this blog entry, pay attention, and then follow through. It is all so very simple and clear. Share the post with your friends, brothers, and co-workers and you will have many happy women come Sunday.

Women, it's our responsibility to share this kind of information with the men we love (if we expect a little recognition from them). Pass on the link and throw them a bone.

**For Joseph, specifically, I am still partial to the gift we have been talking about so don't get confused. However, these ideas are really good for any birthdays or Mother's Days in the future...


6 comments:

Joseph said...

Got it. So you want another copy of The Book Thief. Done.

Maggie said...

Love it. I totally agree.

Maggie said...

Oh, and the owl fabric blanket was from my mom. She thinks she got the fabric at Nuttall but she can't remember. It is one of my favorite blankets ever. It's just one layer and has been perfect for swaddling because it is that stretchy knit.

Heidi said...

LOL Joe

I actually would be perfectly content with all things that cost no money, like service, some peace and quiet to read a book I already have, or a note talking about all my wonderful qualities, ha ha. This is a very hard concept for Ben.

I disagree with the statement that the gifts can't remind us that we are mothers. At least from our kids, I love the craft max made me for Mother's Day last year!

Bobbi said...

PERFECT gifts. Perfect. Cleverly written. And funny Joe!

Bobbi said...

This is Dad. Now that my mother and mother-in-law are gone to the other side, my main focus is the sweetest Mom of all, Bobbi, living right here with me. Taking the Kids away and leaving her some quiet time won't happen. It's too late.They're all gone. It would have been a good idea though.
Happy Moyher's day to all of my daughters, including in-laws and the LeBarons.