Thursday, March 13, 2008

Off to Sew

In about 7 hours I will finally be on my way to the very first LeBaron Sisters retreat (and hopefully just one of many in the coming years). All of us have either just started sewing or are complete pros--guess which category I fall into? :) Anyway, we are spending the weekend working on sewing and craft projects and trying to get in our fill of girlie movies, 80's movies and anything that has Colin Firth in it ;) I am very eager to work on my new Brother machine and spend time with all 6 of my sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law. Yay!



My pictures are of some darling fabrics I found for my sewing projects!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Love those fabrics! Your weekend away sounds like so much fun...I wish I could go as a surrogate LeBaron girl!

Have a great time and make lots of cute things!

Heidi said...

Love the fabrics! You are already a pro at sewing, at least with those burp rags you made me!

Ashley and I tried to arrange a sisters trip for the Allen girls this year but the sisters were not as excited about it. I guess it is harder when all 8 of us are spread out in 6 different states!

Bobbi said...

Carrie, you learn some fun things and then we will have a Smith girls sewing getaway! V. cute fabrics--have a wonderful time!