Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crazy Cousins

We just spent a long weekend (Thursday to Monday) with my family down in SG. What this translates to in Bentley and Caroline's world is "unlimited cousin time" and they sure made the most of it. I love that cute Ethan and Will invited Bentley to tag along on many of their big boy activities--even if meant that Bentley fell a lot (and cried a lot) while climbing on rocks and running down the golf course hills in the evening. He always recovered quickly and now has one awesome set of tough little boy legs full of bruises and scratches :) As for Caroline, she spent the weekend doing whatever Maddie did--especially when Maddie lead her around by the neck and basically told her exactly what to do. They sure are cute friends and need each other since they don't have any sisters yet :) The 75 degree weather allowed the kids so much freedom outside and we couldn't get enough of the beautifully green grass, blossoming trees, blue, blue sky and stunning views as always.





































my mom and I decided to wear our own matching outfits to fit in with Maddie and Cares :)

5 comments:

Krista said...

I was just going to say that. You look like twins and then maddie and cares do too. I'm glad you guys had a fun time. The weather was fantastic down there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for letting me leave my kids in your care for a couple of nights away! They had a great time playing with your kids and swimming with Joe :-). I owe you...
Easter was great and I loved seeing our cute kids in their matching outfits. When are we going down again?

Heidi said...

Bean and Maddie seem to get lost in a world of their own too and it is hilarious. They have the most random conversations. I sure love all those kiddos and my family and am so glad I got to see you all. The boys all promised me they would help teach Max the ways of cousin silliness (sp?).

Bobbi said...

It was fun. The cute kids, the beautiful weather--hard to beat that!
The egg relay race, the easter egg hunt, the smooth garage floor for riding around on, Wii tennis, and happy children playing together made for fun memories. Let's go again soon.

Maggie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Cute kids.