Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend Away


We spent the weekend in St George at my parents' lovely vacation house. It was overcast on Friday and most of Saturday but it was still 65 degrees outside and it felt wonderful! Mary, Seth and Tillie joined us for our little get away where we relaxed by swimming (and then napping) with the kids, playing on the playground, shopping for bargains at TJ Maxx, watching Cars with Bentley, and letting the boys win at games :) Thanks for hanging out with us Mary and Seth--and thanks for letting us use the house mom and dad! It was a wonderful break from the thick air and cold conditions up here in Salt Lake.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cares looks too cute in the pool! Thanks again for letting us crash your weekend with Mary and Seth for a night. I am getting excited for our next St. George trip!

Heidi said...

Cec I did not know you dropped by on them one night. When is your guys next SG trip together?

Baby Cares is the daintiest Cindy Lou Who ever!!! I want to mush her. And Beans is seriously looking like such a big kid!

Anonymous said...

Heid, we drove from Phoenix on Saturday to SG and then on home Sunday. I didn't think MJ could handle driving straight through so the break was great.
Our next SG trip is Easter with you Heid and then the girls trip shortly thereafter! I can't wait for that trip!

Heidi said...

Hurray I will be part of your next trip there!!!!

Katherine said...

Car-
I am so jealous of your warm weekend in St. G! It has been totally miserable in VA and I feel like I would like to move to Phoenix tomorrow, even pregnant.
Caroline is so cute. I'm with Heidi, I just want to give her a little squeeze! :)