Monday, February 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Tommy

Seems like a lot of people in my family have birthdays this month! Today I'll celebrate Thomas Neil. I love that Tommy always makes an effort to see the family which means he usually attends 2 family dinners each Sunday (oh poor guy!) He is a sweet uncle and my kids love him so much. I love that he checks up on Ruth Ann and Neil several days a week and goes to lunch with my hubby at least once a week. He is a loyal friend and brother and has influenced Joseph to buy yummy smelling colognes. I remember when Joseph and I shared a condo with Tommy when we went to Mexico in 2005. When Bentley was awake at 5:00 am Tommy would come upstairs and watch Baby Einsteins and play with Beans. I like to think it was because he was excited to see Bentley for the day and not that we woke him up so early :) I love that Tommy speaks German and that I can understand his silly German comments here and there. He is a great man and I love that he snagged such a great wife!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

O my goodness Beans looks so cute and little and mushy in that picture. Tom is a great guy, we took German together in jr. high, it was good times. There are a lot of birthdays for you to celebrate this time of year it seems.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! That is a way cute picture of Bean and Tommy. I have always been impressed by Tom's kindness and friendliness. He is a fun guy and you are lucky to have him as a brother-in-law.

tommy said...

Thanks for the blog shoutout Care. I love you guys and was happy to read about some of the happy memories I have of your family. It was a wicked awesome birthday!

Carrie said...

good job joining the blog world Tommy! I will find ways to make everyone take a peak even if it's so they can read about themselves. glad you had a good b-day!