Monday, January 1, 2007

2007


Happy New Year! We celebrated by eating tons at a LeBaron progressive dinner last night. We started at Tom and Jessica's new house for appetizers, moved over to Ruth Ann and Neil's for the main course, and ended at John and Krista's for a yummy Danish dessert. It was our last fling with Flori and Rob's family before they headed home (they live in North Carolina--go Charlotte!!)Eloise (7), Rob (Professor & new Mac guy), Maddie (10), Flori (expecting #4 in May) & Sarah Jane (4)

This morning we met my parents and Heidi and Ben for a New Year's breakfast feast at Mimi's Cafe. It was quite tasty and just really good to see Heid and her hubby one more time. Thanks for the pancakes mom and dad!

We enjoyed all the commotion of the holidays but we are ready to settle back into regular schedules (Bentley had a 4 hour nap again today!) Life has plenty to offer in the next few months and I am ready to press forward. Some resolutions to end this entry:

1) Read from the New Testament each day with Joseph
2) Go to the gym at least twice a week
3) Have at least 2 date nights each month

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Those sound like great resolutions. I am not very good at making resolutions but I might try out yours! he he

Thanks so much for meeting with us for breakfast on New Year's Day! I love any time spent with your darling family!

Anonymous said...

Resolution 4) See Cec and kids daily, just like in 2006.
Hahaha! Your pics look fun. I will upload mine once I feel better and then hopefully I can get back on track with my blogging. Wow, I am grateful that the holidays are over because we all need to get back on schedules. Here's to great resolutions and memorable events in this New Year!

Carrie said...

yes heid--you should read scriptures with Joe--haha!!I know what you meant :) Cec--I am so sorry you are sick--I bet my Bentley got you all sick (how did I escape??) And of course we will plan on seeing you tons--that is a given!!

Krista said...

Hey Care,
We're doing date nights too but we're going for the once a week every Thurs. So we'll need to play sometime without the kiddies :)