Monday, December 17, 2012

Dancing Girl

The past 2 weeks Cares has shared some darling Christmas dances in both her ballet and jazz classes. I was a total slacker in documenting her Halloween dances but my friend Miki did so really well (check out her post which happily has great shots of Caroline along with her daughter!)

In ballet the girls learned a fun little Nutcracker dance as the baffoons. It made me so excited to be taking Caroline to the Nutcracker this coming weekend since she'll recognize the music and feel that much more connected to the ballet. The class also demonstrated some barre work showing the parents how they've started working on rotation and in turned out positions. I love all that stuff and could watch those littles doing ballet all day!
Tonight her jazz class performed the cutest dance to "Jingle Bell Rock." My girlie loves to sing along when she knows the words and then grin her huge toothless smile when she remembers she's performing. I love her.
 We love Miss Laura!
The baby brothers were very sweet audience members and then had some fun at the barre at the end of class. Luke and Ethan (1 month apart in age)—strapping young men for sure. They are too cute!

A little clip of my dancing girl:



3 comments:

Heidi said...

Is that Maddie next to Cares in the video? Kinda looks like her but I can't tell.

Cute jingle bell girl!

Bobbi said...

Love getting to see her dance! She has such enthusiasm, and nice form. Adorable. I am sure you love every second of this!

Anonymous said...

I love Miss Laura as well...she is such a dear friend and I love that Caroline gets to take from her.

She is a performer, just like her momma!