Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer iPhone

Some of what we've been up to via Instagram and the iPhone:

This is my red hot just been for a bike ride face. Honestly, I am addicted to cycling. Joseph and I love biking dates as much as movie dates and we take turns during the week riding in the mornings/evenings. It is by far my favorite way to exercise. It is just so beautiful being outside and working hard. I am so excited for the fall too--best biking weather for sure.
 The Sound of Music at Hale Center Theater--such a fun date night with the big kids
Silly jumping shots outside Fro-Gurt
 the baby boy is getting close to sitting up on his own for more than 2 minutes
Morning LP kids ready to load onto the lake
 Sewing diapers for Teeny Tears.
 Dinner date with my amazing friends. Going on something like 20 years of friendship...love them.
Just another fire right up the hill from us--Pinyon Fire. This picture is from Wednesday afternoon and I borrowed it from my friend's blog. She lives just around the corner from me and this fire looked so close and impending from our neighborhood (even though it was still a few miles away). We are so lucky it stayed behind that hill and that all are safe and sound. I have so much love and gratitude for the hard-working firemen who keep saving us from danger!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

ah no more fires!

I dream of someday owning a bike, I love that activity too and all your cycling dates and rides alone sound sublime

Bobbi said...

Love all these snippets of your life. Biking is wonderful, isn't it? Such a feeling of freedom and movement, a breeze always on your face and quick-changing scenery. I went running this a.m. and was reminded why I love biking so much. Glad Joseph is sharing duties so you can get out to ride.

Anonymous said...

You are working hard to convince me to try cycling! Chad just said it is his absolute favorite activity as well.

Ang and Heather look so great! Love visits with old friends.

Miki said...

Just noticed cute Caroline's hair...darling!