Sunday, March 11, 2012

Zoo Day

 No school on Friday and 60 degree temps in the forecast—perfect day to play at the zoo.
 It was my first official "big" outing with 4 kiddos so I enlisted some help from my mom. I'm so grateful she came to hang out with us (and brave the reptile house with Bentley and Caroline).
 
 Look who we happily ran into:
One of my oldest and dearest friends! We had just been emailing the day before about finding a time to meet up for lunch. Such a great coincidence!

We ended up spending 2 1/2 hours at the zoo and enjoyed it so much. Luke was such a sweetheart and took a long, hard nap while riding around in the stroller. Made it easy to see all the animals and take our time. And the weather was just so inviting. We are loving these glimpses of spring!

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Thank you for the invitation! I had a great time with you and your darling little ones. It was a beautiful day,and so fun that we got to see Heather, too.

Heidi said...

Fun times at the zoo! Do they still have the dinosaurs throughout? Those scared Max so badly, I am not sure I can ever get him to go back.

Also, you look super chic, go mommy of four

Anonymous said...

You are brave to take all four kiddos on such a big outing! Sorry we couldn't meet up with you but it was best to just be here with various nap schedules (Brigg and Connor both slept great for me that day).

How fun to see Heather!