Thursday, March 1, 2012

10 Weeks

 How endearing is that little pinky?
Luke is totally obsessed with his hands and feeling anything he can.
This sweet boy indulged in a 7 hour sleep stretch last night! Of course it started rather early in the night (he was the first to bed of all 4 kids) so it was still a few hours before I was able to sleep too. I am hoping we are onto a new trend—the darling is sure filled out enough to handle some long sleeps :)

We all just love him so much. The kids have had gross noses and coughs of late and they are dying to get rid of them so they can snuggle their Luke again. I have saved him all for myself which is both lovely and exhausting. I swear this babe gets heavier in my arms on a daily basis but I am eager to soak up this newborn stage while it lasts. It really is fading fast...

5 comments:

Heidi said...

He is seriously so handsome! Hope the rest of your kids get well soon

Bobbi said...

He is such a big boy already! And such a cute musher. Glad you are savoring these fleeting moments with your darling baby boy.

Anonymous said...

Flying by...how is he 10 weeks?

Gorgeous babe. And how comfy is that outfit? One of my favorites for Brigg.

Looking forward to Luke's special day tomorrow!!!

Bobby said...

I love how dark his eyes are!

Krista said...

Okay the pinky...too cute.