Thursday, March 22, 2012

3 Months

 I'm in love with this chubby boy! He is steadily recovering from his nasty cold but on Sunday and Monday his eyes suddenly seemed pretty crusty and weepie so we popped him over to the doctor. Luckily, his eyes were nothing serious, and we discovered that our tiny weighs in at a whopping 16+ pounds. Caroline was 18.5 when she was 1 year old! Love it.

Today Olivia and I caught a smile on camera from our happy bear:
Followed by some adorable cooing. I'm pretty sure Luke was telling me about his best friend, the ceiling fan, and how much he loves to drink milk and snooze in the car:

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Caroline was the tiniest little squirt! I think Luke is much on track with many of his cousins (Max was 21 lbs at 6 months), weren't Connor and Brigg big too? Cute gurgling boy!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh my goodness, ha ha ha! Crew is 21.6 pounds on a good, fat day :)

Krista said...

oh my cutie chubbers. love it. He's going to weigh more than kai in no time. :)

Anonymous said...

Pure sweetness. I loved his sweet smiles yesterday. He is right on track with my boys...big big big!

Bobbi said...

Love his sweet smile and that happy cooing. He is growing every day, and is strong,too.

khepworth said...

He is so cute! And seems so happy. You must have magic milk ;)