Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LeBaron Halloweenies


Princess Aurora and Fireman Bentley welcome you to this post!

On Monday night we celebrated Halloween at Nanny and Grandpa's house. The kids loved having an extra event to get all dressed up for (and I have to admit, I did too--both the getting my kiddos all done up and wearing my own costume--something I haven't done in years).

Joseph and I were Anthony and Cleopatra--in their happier days together, you know, before all the tragedy...

I am completely in love with this girl!

All the little costumed cousins. Bentley was trying his best to be Kai's "seatbelt."

Apparently it was a pretty fun task :)

And Cares couldn't help but dote on baby Porter. Such a sweet princess!

This year's ladyfingers-- warts were a new update. Too bad they didn't taste all that great...

The dressed-up adults. Bob is the Hamburglar--he looks awesome but where did he even get that idea in the first place? Classic...

Matching striped legs

Joseph's work of art for the night


After yet another busy day yesterday full of errands, playing with cousins, a dr's appointment, and a fun date night to La Caille (the kids got to play with Grandma Bobbi, Grandpa Sherm and Marshall and get totally spoiled) we needed a "nothing" day today. Bean stayed home from preschool, we stayed in PJ's until 10:30, worked on many loads of laundry, and cleaned and picked up our much neglected house. I am loving today :)

7 comments:

Krista said...

excellent post and cares is a beautiful aurora too. I love that bentley is a seatbelt for kai. great pics and I'll just borrow your blog post :) he he cackle cackle for that halloween post.

ba and the boys said...

great photos! i love how cute your family all looks dressed! and that apple-amazing!

Heidi said...

Tilly was a bride- that is hilarious! You and Joe look so great! I love your eye makeup ;-). Where did you get those costumes? Cute kids as always!

Carrie said...

Heid--our costumes are from Target. Last minute planning pays off for finding reduced priced costumes :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love little princess Aurora and tough fireman Bean. Can't wait to see them in person on Friday!

Will Joe be dressing up on Friday again? Tee hee.

Bobbi said...

The kids look great but Cleopatra wins the prize! You look fab, Care!
We loved having the little ones here, they were so happy and fun. I love days like you had today, too. Pajamas 'til late, no driving, etc. Glad you could take a day to chill. Ciao, Cleo!

Maggie said...

I love all the pictures. I'm totally impressed with you and Joe- Great costumes. I love that sisi and Cares look like bridesmaids sitting next to Tillie.