Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gardner Village Again


Yesterday we took a short little outing to Gardner with the Horsleys and Grandma:

The kids played "I Spy a Witch" and this was their first find.


The upside-down witch totally cracked these 3 up.
Plus, they just happen to be awesome fake laughers :)



At the petting zoo, this goat really liked my mom!

And Cares thought the cuddling pigs were very cute.

My kids invaded the Horsley family picture--they just love them so much they can't stay away!

We snuggled together to keep warm on a very chilly (and therefore perfect) fall day.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we went yesterday when there were no crowds and the cold, crisp air! Can't wait to put pictures in my new frames.

Thanks for going with us! It was memorable as always!

Flori said...

Thanks for sharing all your adventures--so fun to see what you're doing to stay busy!

ba and the boys said...

do you people ever stay home?
and you are still a way cute preggie mom!

Heidi said...

LOVE the fake laughs picture. I am dying over it. Pretty much I just love seeing any pics of those five kids that I love so very much! And their moms too. And grandma ;-). I just bought Max a puffer vest- he would have fit right in!

Bobbi said...

Thanks for letting me come along. I love any chance to watch those cute kids (goat kids included), and the chilly day was luscious! You and Cec are fun moms--your children are lucky to have you! And I'm lucky to have you!

Stacey said...

What cute kids! It looks like you guys had a great time.