Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Haunted Halloween Horsley style :) OK--enough alliteration. We had a festive and tasty Halloween dinner at Cec's house with Grandma Bobbi, Uncle Marsh, Grandma "in-law" Susan, Cecily and her family and Catherine and her family. During dinner, all the 6 boys sat together and Bentley decided to call Calder his "new mommy." Great thing was that Calder totally played along and helped Bentley eat most of his food :) The LeBaron clan grabbed a few pictures with some daylight left and then zipped home for trick-or-treating in our own neighborhood. Needless to say, "Fifi" the puppy (as Cares' dogtag denotes) and Bentley the dragon were adored by our friends and stayed ultra warm in their fleece costumes. Notice my cute hubby enjoying the chance to dress up and act the part :)







Classic photo moment--gotta love Bentley picking his nose and Maddie dancing like a princess!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

So MJ was Ariel?

Anyhow, love love love these thanks for getting them up so quickly. I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world, how can my child ever compete?? Cares and Maddie kissing- too cute. Beans and Cares both look very cozy- I wish I could mush them in those costumes ;-)

Heidi said...

PS- what are MJ and Beans doing in that bottom photo- they are like sticking their tongues out at each other. They are killing me!!

Bobbi said...

These pictures are great--what cute kids!!! It was a very fun evening. Thanks again to Cecily for hosting us all and for the delish dinner!

Krista said...

what a fun evening. All of the costumes are so fun. I love the pic with bentley picking his nose and maddie dancing. Isn't it funny how difficult it is to get a good picture of all the kids but in the end the ones you enjoy are the silly looks and funny things that they are doing.

Jess said...

Darling! I wish I could have seen them in person! Cares is adorable!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are priceless! I am so glad you caught the kiss between the girls. I haven't uploaded my pictures yet because we have been RUNNING with Susan here. I have a couple moments to be on the computer so I had to see if you had posted already. Way to be so fast! Thanks again for coming to celebrate last night!