Thursday, November 8, 2007

2 Weeks Ago

How have I let that much time pass without posting about our lovely little trip down to St George? Maybe our horrible car wreck on the way home has been deterring me. At any rate, we had a wonderful time and the weather was gorgeous--perfect for swimming, mini-golf and lots of running around outside :)
Mini posers at their finest!
Silliest boys ever. They honestly made me laugh so hard I was crying--several times during our weekend!
Tiny golf course dancer!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh where do I begin?! I am almost speechless with loving every one of those cute people and their hilariousness. I wish I could have been there!

Joseph said...

I think my favorite picture has to be drunken baby bum Caroline laying down on the course. She looks like she woke up all bleary-eyed because people were golfing in her "bed".

Anonymous said...

Watching Cares on the golf course was hilarious! That was such a fun trip...thank you for going with me and staying in pjs until dinner! The trip was relaxing (until we hit Nephi on the drive home) and just what I needed.

I need all of these pictures from you since I hardly took any.

Bobbi said...

Fun pictures and such an enjoyable time (although I didn't get nearly enough with all of you). The kids are truly delightful to be with, funny and mostly kind and good to mind all the "moms" (aunt, grandma, grandpa). We are blessed to have you all in our lives and were glad to have you all to ourselves. And we can't say enough how grateful we are that you were kept safe during the accident on the way home...