Saturday, May 30, 2015

Wrapping Up

Olivia's Nursery Rhyme day where she could dress up and recite any nursery rhyme. She chose "Starlight Star Bright" just like her big sis did in Kinder :)


 Grandpa Neil made a surprise trip out for a week (leaving Nanny on the mission in Texas). He came to see his dearest, oldest friend who was battling esophageal cancer, and even ended up dying while Neil was here. It was such a sad reason to have him home for a bit but we loved seeing him! It had been almost exactly a year since our visit to Houston and we've missed him.

End of year gifts for my kids' teachers. I got them a summer relaxation bag filled with sunscreen and a beach towel. They have had the most amazing ladies teaching them this year! My kiddos really love them and considering my kids spend all those days with them, I know they feel like 2nd moms. It's hard to say goodbye at the end of the year!

And this little blondie graduated from Kindergarten! She is such a smart girl and so so ready for 1st grade. She'll be a rockstar at it! But Luke and I will miss her a lot. She's growing up way too fast.



No comments: