Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Welcome Summer


 School days ended and we got right to playing! Outing with Krista's gang at the curiosity museum:


 Beautiful Saturday for a park adventure. We love the playgrounds over in Daybreak:



First tennis lessons for my Livvie Lou:

Joseph spent a week in Florida for work and at the end of his stay I grabbed a babysitter and had a night out on my own :) I ate dinner alone and read my latest book, then saw a movie with a bunch of girlfriends:

Dinners on the shady patio are such a lovely part of summer (plus really easy clean-up!)

The boys amped up their training and started running longer distances. On this morning they ran 10 and ended up at Cec's house where we picked them up.

Blackridge day with our LeBaron cousins. We tried to meet up on a few Fridays every month of the summer and it ended up working out pretty well:


No comments: