Monday, November 5, 2012

Last of October

 Last minute pumpkin picking on October 30th
And carving later that night. 
Bentley and Caroline carved their own this year and loved doing it. Such big kids!
  
 
On Halloween the men at Joe's office all decided to dress like Hunter.
Wasn't he surprised when he came to work that morning :)
Check out all the wannabe hipsters holding Hunter:
Cheesy pic from spin class the other night. Spinning Thursday evening=weekly date night (the gym child care is cheaper than a babysitter!) And by date I mean with my hubby AND my big sis :)





3 comments:

Bobbi said...

The hipster plan was hilarious--they look just like Hunt! And don't you look cute at spin class?! Dad and I will join you one of these Thursday nights and you can show us the ropes (or wheels...)

Heidi said...

I never look that cute while at spin class!

Anonymous said...

I love that I am included in the dates to spin! You do look cute and hard core.

Love the pic of Caroline through the carved pumpkin.