Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween


Such a great day!
9:00 am Spin class
12:00-1:30 Caroline's class party (my generous mom came over to babysit)
5:00 Pre trunk or treat dinner (toast and oranges)
6:00 Ward trunk-or treat
7:00 Trick-or-treating! 
(Joseph and the big kids with the Barnes. Livs had quite the stash after trunk-or-treat and felt happy to stay home and give out candy with me)

So much candy! We talked to our kids about donating most of their goodies to care packages for overseas military and they were more than happy to share. Now to finish what they have within the week and the candy rush will be over. All I ever want to steal from them are those silly Double Bubble gums—why do I love those so much?


4 comments:

Heidi said...

love the addition of R2D2 and the light sabers sticks. and we should have sent you our dubble bubble- we threw all the kids' away, no one in our house likes it!

Krista said...

I love love love all the costumes for your family. You have the coolest family theme costumes. You are so funny about the bubble gum. :) Did you have trunk or treat on Wednesday (Halloween too???) crazy if so!

Flori said...

Gross, why do you like that nasty gum?! That is funny. I love the R2D2 treat can. I am guessing it's a JBL original? Too clever!!

Bobbi said...

Clever trunk! And loved your Star Wars family, great costumes! I like the Double Bubble too! (great bubbles!) I hadn't heard about donating the candy to soldiers--great idea.