Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Random Day

I took these shots last week while playing with the littles in the toy room. I am feeling like I document everything on my iPhone lately and want to pull out my real camera more often. It is a mantra I am trying to keep circulating in my brain.

The gorgeous baby boy. I can never have too many pictures of him. It's true. 
That big Diego car has basically become Luke's walker—kind of risky because the wheels move so easily but he loves to push it around and try to keep a grip on it.

The beloved and ever evolving Lego creations. The most special ones go on the very high toy shelves in the toy room. But just about 3 days ago, Luke was getting into all these pieces and we had to relocate all Legos to Bentley's bedroom. There they will stay until the babe is no longer wanting to eat everything in site.
How the little girls play Legos with their big bro. 
They build homes and ships for ponies and/or squinkies.
 Love this classic Luke face
I also love this boy's eyes. They are just so dark but not at all brown—more like a deep, dark gray but with hints of dark blue and green. I think they may still change as he grows, but I am obsessed.  Actually everything about him is my absolute favorite. He is happy and easy, so content, an amazing eater, goes to sleep like a pro and is just so sweet and fun and kissably chubby. He's so scrumptious and soft I can hardly stand it. Love him.


4 comments:

Bobbi said...

He is an adorable baby boy. His eyes remind me of my Grandma Marshall who had eyes that were dark, too, but they weren't that big and beautiful. I love how Luke loves his siblings, so tolerant of their many hugs and so happy to watch them all.

Heidi said...

Ben always gives me a hard time about never using our real camera. September was my dedicated "real camera" month and then I fell back into a slump.


WHen I look at Luke I think he is so much older than one, because of all those teeth. My babes are still toothless on their first birthdays. funny

Flori said...

Geez louise--he is growing too fast! Can't you squish him down a little? :) Where'd he get all those teeth!?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adored his cheesy grin yesterday...what a cutie! He is such a pleasant and sweet boy and I loved tending him last week so I could mush him all I wanted to!