Thursday, May 24, 2012

To My 6 Year Old Caroline

Dearest Caroline-

Happy Birthday Caresie! I am excited that you have a school holiday today and we can have a fun day to celebrate together.

You are such a joy in my life pretty girl. You are Olivia's favorite playmate and of course one of Bentley's best pals. You are also amazing with Luke and so helpful with him whenever I need you. What will I do without you next year as you attend 1st grade? I will miss you so much!

This year of being 5 has been filled with great adventures like starting elementary school, losing your first tooth, and welcoming a baby brother into our home (and your arms as often as possible!) Kindergarten has been such a fun thing in your life as you have made great friends in your "school sisters," mastered the art of reading, and walked home from school with Bentley each day. You have also become a little ballerina and are so close to your first big recital up at Kingsbury Hall. I am so proud of you for working so hard in the studio and for being ready and willing to make it to your 9:00 am class each Thursday.

You are such a sweet and happy girl and very brave and friendly. I love your beautiful green eyes and darling freckles, and your thick, full hair. I love how you play dolls and create wonderful worlds of make believe. Some of your favorite things include creating forts outside in the bushes and trees, telling your siblings secrets, and coloring and creating all kinds of pretty things.

Thank you for being my gorgeous girl and sharing your love and kindness with our whole family. I love you forever!

--Mommy

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cares is a big deal in my house, she is really a special little girl. happy birthday to a beautiful girl inside and out!

Bobbi said...

We, too, love Caroline's affectionate and bubbly personality, her sweet smile, and her resemblance to her beautiful mother. Happy, happy birthday darling grand daughter!

Anonymous said...

Caroline is also VERY appreciated and loved at our house and I love that she and Maddie are dearest friends. I have also loved spending time with her on Thursday mornings after dance when Maddie isn't around. She is an inquisitive, happy, beautiful girl.

We loved celebrating her special day with you all!

Krista said...

Oh sweet caresie!! Can't wait to see you guys soon. Sisi will be so jealous that cares has already lost a tooth! Love that big girl.