Tuesday, April 17, 2012

From My iPhone

So fun to have my own phone to grab pics with (and in all honesty, play DrawSome on too :)

Scenes from life this past month:
girl cousins at the SG temple Easter morning
Spring!
Livs and Luke are my constant sidekicks when the kids are at school
I gave Olivia a little manicure the other day
Love this chubbylicious baby
playing with Sadie and Max as well as my brother's family at my mom's house this past weekend
Luke's hat turned into a sleeping mask (and an effective one) during and after our walk
Corner Bakery with my little sis and her kids
proof that I actually do change out of my PJs every now and again
I would proudly love to turn my girls into shoe lovers like their mommy :)


6 comments:

Heidi said...

chubby luke!!!! what a mush

how is Livs big enough to hold him on her lap, too funny.

Absolutely love that girl cousin pic at the temple with the flowers.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Where did you find matching shoes for you and the girlies?

Sad sad sad to see your iphone pics and realize that mine are lost to never land. I need to blog again and put things out into the land of the internet so that I can recover things when I make such a dumb mistake with my iphone.

Bobbi said...

Fun pics of the last few weeks. Luke is a sweet mush, and hasn't it been fun to be together?!

Bobbi said...

And what happened to Cec's iPhone?

Krista said...

okay I love the iphone pics. it is so handy to just have the phone sometimes. I cannot believe the chub on luke. cute shoes too! Lucky girlies.