Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Haircuts and Hearts

Joseph before his haircut on Saturday:
So handsome with so many curls! But they were a little out of control too (silly faces enhance them of course):
Joseph was curious to see what would happen if he grew his hair really long—if the curls might calm down and smooth out a little aka Bradley Cooper

Yeah that didn't happen. At all. They were a fun change but kept curling over his ears and growing rather tall and fluffy. It was definitely time for his usual cropped cut. But I do love (and have always loved) my hubby's curls.

On another note entirely, we had our traditional heart attack FHE last night. It's getting more and more fun each year to see what the kids want to share about loving each member of our family. Livs' responses were so sweet (she loves me because I always make her dinner—so honest :)
working on our door of love last night (we are keeping all the hearts in one place this year due to kitchen mayhem coming in a few days
 and the finished product this morning (gotta love Livs' outfits when she dresses herself! And notice how short the girlies' haircuts are...)

Finally, the kids' hair before they were coiffed on Saturday (should have included this pic with the previous post but was too lazy to load it up off the camera)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute haircuts! And Joe's hair is cracking me up in the before pics...too silly.

We need to do the heart attack FHE but will have to do it the day before Valentine's Day since we have procrastinated so much.

Can't wait to see your kitchen...

Bobbi said...

I heart your silly, cute family! And I am excited about your kitchen, too. Please post (or send us) lots of pics!

Heidi said...

ha ha Joe is silly, he does have a great head of hair though. He use just grow it crazy long sometime.

Cute little girls and hearts!

Megan B ♥ said...

I have a sneaking suspicion that Bradley Cooper probably uses an blow dryer, tons of product, and an entire glam squad to have his hair look so "natural"....

Joseph said...

Megan, I think you're right. Otherwise Bradley and I would be total twinners!

Heidi, my hair was pretty crazy long. I could pull the curls on top down past my nose...

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml

Keltie said...

Our oldest has curls just like Joe and I love them too. He hates them, but I love them, they make him who he is.