Friday, February 3, 2012

6 Weeks

 
Baby Luke at 6 weeks:
--loves to eat anything, anytime. I still nurse every 2 or 3 hours but during the night Joseph will feed him a bottle for one feeding. It has saved my sanity for sure
--is starting to spit up more frequently (probably because of statement above)
--has given us some 5 hour sleep stretches after his last feeding of the day (I nurse him around 8:00 pm and don't hear from him again until 1:00 am)
--loves bath time and sunlight and the ceiling fans
--has big blue eyes
--generally fusses from about 5 until 7 in the evenings unless he is being held. Makes dinner time totally crazy around here but Joseph and I are content to let him cry for 15 minutes or so we can eat as a family for even a few minutes (I never would have been able to do that with baby Bentley but now it doesn't stress me like it did as a new mom)
--loves to be held and coddled and kissed which we are all too happy to give in to
 spontaneous super hero pose
 love those folds in his squishy neck 

A little recap:

 4 weeks
 5 weeks
 
6 weeks


6 comments:

Maggie said...

he is getting so big. Love him.

Heidi said...

I can't figure out who he looks like? What do you guys think? He doesn't remind me of your other kids.

Christmas seems like ages ago to me but at the same time I can't believe he is 6 weeks! Mush!

Bobbi said...

A darling boy--and getting so big! He does have his very own look. Love him, too!

Krista said...

Oh the cuteness factor of this sweet boy is too much. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous much. So glad I got some quality time with him at the cabin.

Megan B ♥ said...

I could pick a Lebaron baby out of a pile of babies. He is so cute, love those eyes! And I find myself puckering my lips involuntarily at those luscious and kissable cheeks...