Sunday, May 16, 2010

Haircuts

Before:

After:


Before:


After:


This little girl has been begging me for weeks now to cut her hair short so she can match her mommy. Cute.


*** Friday and Saturday were wonderfully busy days. I flew to Phoenix early Friday morning and spent 15 hours there for my big brother's law school graduation from ASU. Did I mention he was chosen as the student speaker? Very cool (pics will be up soon). And you can check out the speech here.

And yesterday my dancers had their annual recital at Kingsbury Hall so I spent a good part of the day up at the U of U. Once I got home I was dying to finally see my sweet family. I missed them so much during my whirlwind days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great haircuts! I didn't realize how long Caroline's hair was because I still think of it short from when you cut it last (which was forever ago actually). I am wanting to cut Maddie's but I don't think that is an option in her mind.

Can't wait to see pictures of the other events of your whirlwind weekend.

Heidi said...

I also didn't realize her hair was so long. I LOVE little girls with bob haircuts- very cute.

Bobbi said...

They both look cute. Bean looks summery and big boy like that. Cares does look like her mommy--darling!