Saturday, January 26, 2008

Aloha

Our week here in Maui is ending and I swear it just began--how did that happen?! Luckily, we are heading to Oahu for a few more days to keep our spirits (and tanlines) bright and shining :) Aloha from Hawaii!!

Here are some pics from the first 2 days of our trip:
Bentley patiently waiting at the airport for our long anticipated flight
Outside our condo after church on Sunday in Lahaina
Roaming the boardwalk with adventurous kids
Sherm and Bobbi and all their kids
Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa (minus a sleeping Caroline)Testing the ocean water...

5 comments:

Maggie said...

So fun. I wish I was there with you guys. Enjoy it while it lasts :)

Braun Family said...

jealous. stop writing about hawaii. come home and be normal with the rest of us in this fah-reezing cold weather.

Heidi said...

O cute background! And cute pics. Can't wait to see more. I cannot believe you guys are still there without me. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Missing you as well! How is that trip that we have been talking about for so long already over? And how is it that you are still enjoying the warm Hawaiian sun :-)? I hope you are relaxing and having fun on Oahu! Can't wait to see pics and have an update!

Krista said...

well, I can't remember when you are coming home but enjoy that paradise weather because snow storms are going on like crazy here!!