Monday, December 17, 2007

One Year

In a whirlwind of growing, busy kids, family vacations, outdoor activities, and a million and one pictures of anything and everything Cares and Beans do, an entire year has passed since I began this blog. After 135 posts I feel like I shouldn't have anything more to say! But luckily for everyone--I still do :)

For now, remember these sweet things from last year's Christmas card? Just thought I'd share them again since they are so festive and make me so happy. And stay tuned for our 2007 card...

5 comments:

Heidi said...

They both look so little! What mushers. I am so glad you started a blog too- reading it (and seeing it) frequently makes me day that much better and brighter!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! How is Cares so tiny? I can't wait to see this year's creative effort!!!
How do you have more posts than me and I have been blogging for longer? Way to go! Like Heidi said, I love reading it and seeing pictures (even though I was probably present at most of the events where the pictures took place :-)).

Bobbi said...

I love your posts, too, Carrie. These little ones are growing too fast, and your documentation of these precious and fleeting moments is a blessing. These pics are cute--how have they grown so much?!

Krista said...

woah. cares is soooo tiny in that pic

Krista said...

good job for bloggin' too!