Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Alley Days

Bowling. Once Heidi and Ben arrived in SLC for Christmas we figured we should get together and play...at Fat Catz bowling alley and arcade. We had so much fun! Whether we were eating yummy Pizza Factory pizza for lunch, hanging out and visiting together, taking a turn on the lanes, wrangling wandering Caroline, or trying out games at the arcade, it was a great way to ring in the holidays :) I must admit that some of us Smiths take bowling pretty seriously (for me it must have something to do with my bowling lessons during 9th grade gym--we also perfected out skills in archery, tennis and badminton that year...) But we don't take everything seriously--especially Dance, Dance Revolution at the arcade. Now that is just pure silliness (and I love it!!)




3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay that was a really fun activity! My face in the DDR one is funny. Beans looks so cute in his bowling one! I was not one of the Smiths that took bowling seriously but when have I ever been competitive at anything? he he he. DDR was the greatest. See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

That was a great activity for that day! Funny that we were sooo into the bowling, even after everyone else headed into the arcade! Can't wait for tonight...

Heidi said...

I like you new blog design and layout!