Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Justin

My brother-in-law, Justin, and my brother, Tye, share birthdays. So I thought I'd blog about Justin on his very own day even though it is a day late :)I think my favorite thing about Justin is his quiet, shoulder shrugging laugh. It seems to surface most often when the whole LeBaron gang is hanging out and making joke after joke. Justin won't laugh at everything but when someone can really get him going it is great fun. Justin is a very methodic ROOK player and really likes to win when he can fully cream his opponents instead of just scrape by with a win. Justin is totally enamored with the women in his life, Gracie and Maggie, and I love how content and comfy Gracie looks when she's on his lap or cuddled in his arms. I am always jealous of Justin in the summer because he gets the best tan (even if it is a farmer tan, it's still impressive!). If he and Maggie end up moving to St George for good then I will never be able to compete :) Happy Birthday Justin and good luck with all the big events and decisions coming up in the next little while. Don't forget to email us a picture of little Gracie in her cap and gown at graduation!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Care you are such a wonderful birthday blogger! I love learning more about your in-laws too.

Anonymous said...

For the amount of time I have spent with the LeBaron family, I can't believe I have only been around Justin once or twice! Maybe we will have to meet up sometime in SG, because that is where they seem to always be!