Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lagoon!!

We have not done Lagoon since I was pregnant with Luke and even then my bigs went with Joseph and Livs and I stayed home. It was high time we hit it up again and let me just say that it is so much fun having big kids! And especially having a big toddler who is pretty brave and willing to try anything once. We also have the magically perfect sized family for theme parks (if I do say so myself!) 6 works easily on every ride.


 These 3 bolted off together early on to hit the big coasters and I took the littles on the fun kid rides. Cares was such a daredevil and loved every new ride (Colossus, Wicked, and the White Rollercoaster).

Meanwhile I had a party with these two:





 My best buddies on the little rides!

We got to Lagoon right when they opened and made it a long, full day. We even hit Lagoon-A Beach midday when it was too hot to wander around anymore and it felt amazing to play in the cool water. We stayed until about 7 pm when we felt pretty done with all the rides and tired from a long day in the sun. We think this needs to be a summer tradition from now on — it was such a hit for our little family!


We all went on the Log Ride and Rattlesnake Rapids but Luke was done after one time around on each of those so we stayed together and grabbed pics as the others went again:
Bean and I rode the Rocket together and it was my favorite ride of the day! Such an adrenaline rush!


Until next year Lagoon...



No comments: