Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Olivia is 6

Dearest Olivia Ann--

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! You are such a giggly, bright spot in our home and a loving, patient sister. Thank you for being Luke's best buddy and playing with him every morning before Kindergarten. I absolutely love hearing you two in your make believe worlds as you play puppies, house, and princesses, and as you host your own Disney Toy Collector videos with the things around our house.

This has been a huge year for you starting Kindergarten and you have been a star student! You a such a smart little lady and things like reading and math come so easily for you. I love how kind you are to your school friends too. You seek out to embrace everyone and are a sweet friend to your whole class. You've also been loving your ballet class and are becoming a joyful dancer!

I just love you so much Livs! I think it's been easier for you to get along in our family as you have grown older each year and I really like seeing you work things out with me or big siblings when we frustrate you. You are so easy to play and laugh with, you have brilliant ideas and creative artwork, you share love and notes and huge and kisses all day long, and you are one gorgeous girl. I adore your cute dimple, your pretty blue eyes, and your lovely blonde locks. Most importantly you have such a good heart and help keep our home a happy place on a daily basis. Thank you for being my 6 year old girl!

--Love, Mommy

No comments: