Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ringing in the New Year


Super chill New Year's Eve with John and Krista's family. Papa Murphy's pizzas and sparkling cider  along with festive hats and horns and balloons. With 9 kids those blowers sure lasted all of 10 minutes before we had to steal them back again (too much noise!!!) but it was a fun night hanging out and ringing in the new year nice and early at 8:00 pm :)

Livs enjoyed playing with Finn and entertaining him for a bit.

 The darling December "twin" cousins (except how huge is Luke compared to Anna? Only 8 days older too. Oh gosh my enormous boy!)



 These two...


 Little Anna had just had a big surgery on her burned hand (I think just the day before) and had quite the wrap over it to protect her new skin graft. She was such a good sport anyway and very sweet.

cheesy new year's kiss ;)
Oh and earlier that day I got my hair cut —chopped off any remaining color from my ombre last fall. Of course now I want some kind of color again but those appointments take so long and I hate paying for them :) Maybe sometime this spring I'll change it up again.


No comments: