Sunday, November 30, 2014

More From November

 Cares brought her class "pet" home for the week and had to document some fun activities he did with her (here he is practicing tumbling...he also played Legos with the kids and watched a movie with the family, simple and sweet).

 We finished up our last lawn mowing day of the year and tried to get up any leaves we could before the first snows showed up.

 Kids are good leaf/grass mashers in the garbage cans!

 We had our primary program and got to have to Grandma and Grandpa come too. Next year all 4 kiddos will be in primary!

 Our Allen cousins were in town for a quick weekend so we snuck in some playtime before school one morning. Love these cute girls together!

 
 We fit in a little family night too playing at Cec's and grabbing dinner at Cafe Rio.

 Joseph came up to Olivia's Kindergarten class for a presentation on Brazil. He prepared a cute little power point slideshow all about life and weather, animals and food in Brazil. Livs was thrilled to have him as a special presenter in her class. (For my other 2 kindergarten kids I came up to talk about living in Germany as they studied the continents of the world but another mom beat me to the sign-up for sharing about Germany!)
 Running days outside are lovely all winter — even when there's fresh snow. I love the crisp, clean air and the quiet, white world. Since October I haven't been bringing music with me when I exercise and it is surprisingly lovely. I only run 3-4 miles so it's a short outing but I find myself longing for quiet in a house full of crazies and this has been a great way to find it.

 Cold winter game but Bentley, my most loyal Cougar fan, braved it for a chance to cheer on the team and spend time with Grandpa, Max and Ben (same night the rest of us grabbed Rio).

I made these adorable mini-pumpkin pies —tasted like regular old pumpkin pie (not my fave) but they sure looked cute!

 Reindeer baby!

And finally, time to decorate for our favorite holiday. Christmas!!


No comments: