Tuesday, August 19, 2014

BYU Day 2014


A favorite August tradition! This year Krista told me about the free golf cart tours of campus so I called ahead and scheduled one for our crew. We needed two golf carts because my sis and I have produced a lot of people!


 
 
We also shopped at the book store (of course) and hit the art museum where we saw a fun exhibit full of costumes from famous films.



 
 

Our outing ended with lunch at Los Hermanos and hardly any grumpy children (haha). Actually, these littlest ones are getting easier every year and starting to enjoy all of it as much as the bigger ones. We love this tradition! I just keep thinking about how close it is to the time when we could be headed down there and thinking "oh yeah this is where Ethan will be every day this fall!" My oh my how these darlings grow up!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I've only been maybe twice but I love byu day and seeing you guys go each summer. Cool golf cart rides!