Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sunday with Cousins

We tried to fit in lots of cousin time while Heidi was here and there's nowhere better than my parents' backyard! So many Smith cousins gathered together (we were only missing my brother's 2 little boys):
 Those big boys just thought they were the funniest with silly faces in every picture! This was my favorite shot of Luke after about 15 takes...sure love these awesome kiddos.

 Heidi and Abby

 Luke adores Ethan...I love it

The official "big boys" of the family (except that one of them looks epically bigger than the others :)


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Max is only 9 months older than Connor! But he sure thinks of himself as one of the big kids and loves being around those boys. Can you email me these pics?

Bobbi said...

I LOVE these children and being able to get together!