Friday, October 25, 2013

Beautiful Fall

 

 More from our month via iPhone pics:
Livs and Luke digging into our very first Nanny Box! We do love getting such fun prizes in the mail but nothing can ever replace having Nanny and Grandpa in the same city :) We miss them tons.

 
 Figuring out Halloween costumes

 A quiet moment with my blonde ball of energy

 Cornbelly's with these awesome teenagers. They totally keep my young :)

 Gorgeous, rainy afternoon. 
I was dying to get out on my bike but a run was sufficient on the soggy streets.


I'm totally obsessed with riding in the fall. Pretty sure I wear a permanent grin as I pass the colorful leaves and breathe the fresh, crisp air. Means more layering to ride but up a canyon like this (Butterfield) I cannot get enough of the beauty. All too soon it will be gone so I am soaking it up (and loving my new black beauty too :)

 LeBaron Halloween/Birthday party at Jim and Luci's to celebrate Jim and Tiago

 Fall in my backyard

View of the whole valley from Rose Canyon near my house. Rose is the perfect little ride when I don't have much time--great, fairly punishing ascent (beginning at my house) and then a swift ride back home. One day I will have thighs as strong as Joseph's and I will kill it up that canyon! Or maybe not but I sure love getting my cardio on.

A biking selfie. See what I mean about more layers?



3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Rose Canyon I have ridden, and agree--not too long, very pretty, quiet, but a workout. Love your cute layers (and sad this weather will end in 2 days, probably for the next 4-5 months..). You have taken great advantage of the summer sun and this lengthy autumn warmth, though. Always love pics from your rides, I feel like I got to go with you! Darling kids, can't wait to see them here tomorrow.

Heidi said...

Fall is so wonderful. I have found I like exercising best in fall too with a few layers on- feels so good to have a heated body from cardio and then cold air around you

Anonymous said...

Such fun fall pics! I love fall so much.