Friday, October 4, 2013

14 Years


Such a beautiful day that was, 14 years ago, when I married this boy. I love our anniversary and how it reminds me to think back to how our love began.  I just feel so blessed and grateful that Joseph LeBaron is an eternal part of my life—I would be so lost without him. It seems silly that the 20 year old me knew so well in her heart that this boy, this man, would be the one who could make me truly and completely happy, and create and raise our precious darlings with me. I love time for what it teaches me and how year after year I grow more and more in love with my husband.

Our anniversary fell on a Tuesday night so we grabbed a babysitter and had a little date night downtown. My cute hubby had just gotten stitches after my dad removed a lymphnode from his forehead, hence the cool bandaid ;)

We ate dinner at Settebello, roamed the temple grounds and remembered our perfect wedding, and popped into a few stores in City Creek. It was a lovely night and always fun to be hanging out together. He's my favorite.




4 comments:

maddie said...

I'm so glad you got married too! I still remember your reception. It was so beautiful and fun! Maddie was only 2--so hard to believe how quickly time passes. Love you guys!
Flori

Heidi said...

I remember that day so very well too. I thought you were much too young ha ha but I agree you made a pretty good choice at such a young age

Maggie said...

:) What a great couple. We sure love y'all. :)

Anonymous said...

you and joe are my favorites together!