Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Weekend SG

More Sunny G fun:
 
These guys decided to be adventurers with Grandpa Sherm 
and walk the scenic route home from the pool.

 Caroline's Texas Roadhouse birthday dinner 
(the day after her b-day to stretch out festivities just a little :) We were all there but these girls got the special table with Bobbi and Sherm.

 Desert rose up in Gunlock
 Sunday golf cart ride with our darling guy
Fun/hard ride up to the Dixie overlook and then the Ledges below Pine Valley. Hubby doesn't mess around when it comes to climbing. I just do my best to keep up without puking :)

Sweaty and sunny Gunlock hike Monday afternoon. Joseph and I were eager for bike rides in the morning and saved our hiking for too hot of a time. It was still beautiful though—and we kept it short and sweet!
 Cutest pair of hiking boys

These two were basically inseparable the whole weekend. Made me so happy. They got along so well and had so much fun being girlie girls together. Sometimes they had Livs join in too although little sis played with Connor most of the time and had a ball with him. Bentley was a great sport joining in where he could but he was missing his idol/cousins Ethan and Will too :)
Little hidden waterfall trail on a girls' golf cart outing with Joseph.

On Sunday morning everyone was ready early and made a visit to the St George temple before 11 am church. Luke was asleep so I stayed behind with him but Joseph got a lot of fun pics. I think I'll save them for a separate post since there are several good photos I want to publish here.

All in all our weekend away was the best. It really was. We are always up for an adventure in SG with beloved cousins and grandparents! Luckily we get to do that often and we know we're spoiled by it.


2 comments:

Bobbi said...

It was a great week-end, I agree! packed with fun events, birthdaying, sunshine, and happy kids. They all were quite cute together, loved that harmony.

Heidi said...

I know Max would have loved to be there with Beans. Ethan/Will are to bentley what Bentley is to Max

I am feeling eager for an SG weekend with cousins- UEA?