Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter at the Temple




 






Such a beautiful day! Thank you SG for continually delivering gorgeous Easter Sundays. We said goodbye to Tye and Stace before lunch and then my parents after a yummy outdoor dinner. The house felt so quiet and empty with "just" the 6 of us left. The kids and I usually stay and play for a whole week over Spring Break but with the busy baby boy as crazy and all over the place as he is, I wanted to have 2 parents around as much as I could. Plus, I wanted to ride and needed the hubby around so I could. We decided to stay through Tuesday and then be home to enjoy the rest of the kids' break from school. Next year I am hoping for a good, long stay though...Luke better calm down a little by then!


4 comments:

Maggie said...

Love that temple. Cute pictures.

Heidi said...

Luke in a tie, too funny. He also has the greatest two front teeth

I hope to be there with you next year !

Bobbi said...

It was a beautiful week-end there, and fun to be together. Love the pics of your family!

Anonymous said...

That pic of Joe throwing Luke up in the air is one of my favorite photos ever. Love Bean's happy face down in the corner as well.

Gorgeous...all of you.

I would love to do Easter there but that house won't hold us all and PHX is so amazing in the spring. Can you do two spring breaks there :-)?