Wednesday, February 13, 2013

He Walks!

Back in January Luke decided he could take a few steps on his own here and there. And then while Joseph and I were in Hawaii the babe got more brave and walked a bit more. Lately, he is moving everywhere and testing his legs all the time. He still feels very smug and proud when we cheer him on and make a big deal of his walking. Cute :)
 
 
 

Luke is at that age that keeps me so very busy. He's into cupboards and drawers and toilets and toothbrushes and stairs and couches, and climbing under and onto everything. But he can also sit sweetly in his chair and watch a Baby Einstein for 10 or 15 minutes and he loves to "play" Little People, Mega Blocks and trains, and read books. It has been good for me to spend time with him on the floor building and reading and wrestling when we are hanging out at home. Of course I summon my backup troops (bigger siblings) for help with the baby all the time. It's so easy because they truly love to play with our baby boy. 
Love this busy bear so much!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow I am excited to see this little guy in a few days. he has definitely changed the most since I was in Utah last

Bobbi said...

He is a very busy bear, I concur! Keeping track of him while the kids stayed here during your Hawaii trip was crazy!

Anonymous said...

I loved watching him climb up onto the chairs at my table...he is not afraid!